mardi 22 novembre 2016

Welcome to my alcove if it's your first visit

                   
              My blog, besides allowing you to discover more about me, it's also give me the opportunity to share with you my tastes for literature, poetry and certain social subjects that are close to my heart. I am a Canadian author of Haitian origin and although I come from America's poorest qualified country, I can tell you without a doubt that my experiences there have enriched my intellectual, cultural and social backgrounds. My books, published on Amazon via KDP Amazon, are on sale on this platform and the various links are accessible from my blog in the clearly identified topics. Finally, I leave you to travel in my alcove in which I welcome you with honors worthy of a prince. To pleasure and cordially yours,
Alexa Madrexx

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Votre opinion est importante pour moi. Je vous invite à me faire de vos impressions sur mes textes. Il me fera plaisir d'en parler avec vous.

Poésie...

*** courtoisie: Pinterest  "Je te suis comme ton ombre parce que tu me complètes. Me vois-tu? Parce que moi même les yeux ...